- Location : Cam Ranh Bay + Bãi Dài Nha Trang
- Trip time: 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
- Distance approx: 30 kms:
- 10 km Paved Country Lanes & Sand Paths 10 km Off-Road Trails in the Wilderness & Forest & 10 km Rough Roads
- Cam Ranh Bay Hotel and Resort Customers can choose to be dropped off at Bãi Dài Beach Restaurants and Bars or we can take you back to your Resort.
- You need some Experience and Fitness to do this Off Road Trip! It’s messy and muddy, wear appropriate sports clothes & good shoes! THIS TRIP IS FOR BIG KIDS & ADULTS ONLY!
This trip is the exact same as the Cam Ranh Bay Lagoon trip but with an extra section, the Shamrock Trail! We shall transfer you by car to the Shamrock Trail for more Off Road Biking Adventures all afternoon.
STAGE 1 LAGOON SHORE, 8.00 am to 9.30 am
PAVED ROADS & PATHS + COMPACT SAND PATHS, 10 kms
STAGE 2 WILDERNESS & FOREST, 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
DRY & WET MUD PATHS + FOREST TRAILS, 10 kms
STAGE 3 SHAMROCK TRAIL, 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
ROUGH ROAD, 10 to 15 kms
This is an exciting and challenging rough road Trail. The Highlight of the trip is visiting the Magic Submarine Resort, this is an Amazing Theme park dedicated to showcasing Vietnams unique History & Culture, here you can enjoy food, drinks and swim in the pool all whilst admiring the amazing views. We will also visit a Japanese style Zen Buddhist Temple and you can meet some Buddist Monks and Nuns and learn about their lives and beliefs as well as the Tire Sculpture Park!
RETURN TO RESIDENCE OR DROP OFF AT Bãi Dài Beach 4.30 pm to 5.00 pm:-
Our Car will be waiting for you at the end of the Trail. You can choose to return to your Residence or we can drop you off at Bãi Dài Beach where you can enjoy a swim in the Sea enjoy ice cold drinks, fresh Sea food & Burgers at the Restaurants and Bars on the beach. A taxi back to your Cam Ranh Residence is very cheap. We highly recommend this option as a great way to finish your Off Road Biking trip!