- One-day Combination Biking & Rafting
- Location: Heavens Pass & Cai River, 90 minutes from Nha Trang
- Trip Time: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Distance approx. 30 kms biking down the Heavens pass highway 5 kms Rafting on the Cai River
- The most exciting combination downhill Biking & Rafting trips in Asia! Spectacular Mountain Views, Hill Tribe peoples, Class 2 & 3 Rapids and Water Falls
- This trip is suitable for everybody, people of all fitness levels can do this trip including children
- Free soft drinks, iced water & Vietnamese BBQ on a river beach
This exciting Biking & Rafting day trip is a real adrenaline rush. It is a combination of High Speed Downhill Biking & Running Class 2 & 3 Rapids in inflatable kayaks. The trips starts at Heavens Pass, 1700m in the mountains and runs thru the Cai River Valley. You will experience some of the most beautiful unspoiled mountain & river scenery in Vietnam. On this trip you experience high speeds on bikes, running rapids on Inflatable Kayaks, waterfalls & meeting Hill tribe people. You don’t have to be fit! Biking is downhill all the way and there is always a current in the river. This is our best day trip and guarantee you will enjoy!
We begin the trip at Heavens Pass, Its Downhill all the way, you use the brakes to control your speed. It’s up to you how fast you want to go. It’s a brand new road, the surface is excellent and there is very little traffic. Along the way we stop for sightseeing, the Mountain views are spectacular! This route is considered one of the best Biking trips in South East Asia.
This Rafting day trip is a great day out for all the family, everyone can do this rafting tour, even children. It’s exciting, safe & fun. It’s a unique way to discover the beauty of Vietnam’s unspoiled Cai River valley, home of the Raglai Hill tribe people. The Mountain scenery is spectacular, the water in the River is cool, clean & fresh. You will meet Vietnamese farmers, River Fisherman’s & Hill tribes & enjoy their hospitality. Our Guides do everything; they will set up the Rafts & pack your valuables away for you in our dry bags. There is a current in the river all year so we use the paddles to steer only. Relax and enjoy the mountain scenery and look out for exotic birds. There are exciting Class 2 & 3 Rapids and some small falls to navigate.
There are cold soft drinks all along the way and our Guides can help you beers in the local Villages if you like to party! We will stop on a River beach so you can have a BBQ including Pork, Chicken, Rice, Salad & veggies, fruit and swim. We will also meet a local farming family in their orchard and try some of their delicious fresh organic fruit.